It takes a while to find a Spotify playlist you really like. To get you started, here are my top 5 suggestions:
- Happy to Be Home – Thanks to my cousin, Danielle, for introducing me to this one! This is a great option if you’re in a great mood and have the urge to listen to some not-so-mainstream jams.
- Jimi, Janis, Creedence, and then some – When I’m in the mood for some good oldies, this is my go-to. Eleven and a half hours of pure classic rock tunes, yes please!
- ¡Por Fin Viernes! – I like this one to get myself pumped up for the weekend. Sometimes a skip is needed, but only for the one or two crappy Flo Rida songs. It also has a couple Latin songs, which makes for a much better variety than the typical top 40 playlists.
- Coffeehouse – This should be my #1 on this list. I love this one for working, blogging, studying, lounging, E V E R Y T H I N G.
- Sweet 90s Sound – This was made by a friend from college and has every single notable 90’s era song. It is SO good and it never fails to give me a memory from my adolescence.
I would LOVE to hear your suggestions – share them in a comment!