I don’t advise any of you to waste your money on these “gift ideas” unless you truly think it’ll bring a smile to your loved ones’ faces. I came across these items while searching for gift ideas, and couldn’t let them pass without sharing them.
While looking for pet gifts:
- Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat – I found this baby searching for gifts for my sister… The name pretty much speaks for itself. And yes, this is a legitimate book… there’s actually multiple books about “cat hair crafts.” Take a look inside and you’ll find that Project 4 is a Tote Bag which allows you to “carry your cat all around town.” SERIOUSLY??
*Note: These crafts are not recommended for those with cat allergies.
- I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats – This actually might be the exception to the rule. I think some cat lovers would really enjoy this book, and it is out of stock on Amazon so a lot of people must buy it.
Speaking of cats…
- The Purrfect DVD – Cat Entertainment Video – Alright. I’m pretty sure a cat can entertain itself on it’s own, sleeping 70% of the time and eating during the other 30%. But, really? A DVD for cats?
This will probably also drive your cat insane:
- Yodeling Pickle – Why. $15 of whys.
- Annoying Orange – We won a dozen of these this past summer at a fair, and “annoying” just does not quite cut it. If you really need to get back at someone, give their child an Annoying Orange.
- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange: Season 1 – EXTREME REVENGE!
Again, these are merely to give you a laugh… please don’t take them seriously!