Happy Hannukah to all my Jewish homies out there! The days until Christmas are quickly dwindling, and I hope a lot of you are well into your gift shopping. In case you aren’t, here’s a little help for all those lovely gals in your life! (Fran, take note!)
For the Girls:
- Pura Vida Bracelets – These are a great choice because the prices range from little to nothing to a well-spent gift. They’re handmade, and most of them support a charity of your choice (so it’s also like a little gift to yourself!) I miss the days of wearing friendship bracelets all summer long, but who ever said we had to stop??
- Tay Swift Ked’s – If you know your best girl’s shoe size, consider Taylor Swift’s line of Ked’s. Ked’s are a timeless favorite of mine, although mine are usually knockoffs. They’re a little bit on the expensive side but worth it for the amount of times they’ll be worn! And who doesn’t love Taylor Swift? (Especially her awesome sense of style!)
- Birch Box – Just like Bark Box, this is perfect for the beauty queens in your life. You can purchase multiple months or one single month, all for a great low price.
- Rifle Paper Co. – I also found RPC on Instagram and always get inspo from their beautiful creations. They sell amazing stationary and calendars, and honestly make for a great gift for anyone.
- Bip and Bop jewelry – I found this company on Instagram some time ago and fell in love with their creative designs. However, this is only an option if you can wait until after Christmas, since their store is closed to catch up on holiday orders. Check it out either way!
I hope you all find something for those lovely ladies in your life — after all, they probably have the BEST gift picked out for you!