Here’s an awesome 30-minute throw together meal for you and yours… I like to call them the Wannabe Taco Crescent Rolls! Made with everything from a taco kit except the shells, these tacos are the perfect comfort food dish for a chilly autumn evening. It pairs well with roasted veggies, or even a Steamfresh veggie pack!
The original recipe is great and I mostly followed it except mine turned out a lot messier than they made theirs seem. Here is my recipe:
Wannabe Taco Crescent Rolls
• 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
• 1 pound raw hamburg
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• 1 cup shredded four cheese blend
• 1 taco kit (use only taco seasoning and sauce)
• 3/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook hamburg thoroughly. Drain well.