The name speaks for itself… this sangria had me drooling it was so yummy. Originally found here, the recipe called for peach nectar which was nowhere to be found at the Stop N Shop in Rhode Island. So instead we made it more unhealthy with some Peach Schnapps which made it taste just as delicious as I’m assuming the original recipe. We also doubled it because why not?
Here’s my modified recipe:
- I bottle of blush wine (however, the recipe uses rosé so either works),
- 1 1/2 cups Smirnoff vodka,
- 1 cup peach Schnapps,
- 1 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate (found in the frozen juice aisle),
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced,
- 1 (6 oz.) package fresh raspberries, and
- 3-4 cups chilled club soda.
- Combine the wine, vodka, peach Schnapps, lemonade and sugar in a large bowl or pitcher. (I’m not sure if it would all fit in a pitcher at this serving size — we used a huge punch bowl.)
- Stir in the peaches and raspberries.
- You can chill it in the fridge overnight if made in time. We only chilled it for a couple hours and still tasted great.
- Stir in the club soda just before serving and enjoy!
This makes a great summer drink. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!